Credit Union CPA Market Share Guide
The decision to switch auditors is never an easy one. But it's smart for Supervisory Committees to evaluate their options every 3-5 years and decide whether to retain their existing auditor or find a new partner.
The process of selecting an audit partner has become more deliberative since it is one of the most important relationships your credit union has. This key partner plays a pivotal role as the scope of your business evolves and regulatory compliance pressure increase.
The CPA Guide can help you build a better process for evaluating your options.
- Our one-of-a-kind market share overview highlights the trends in auditor relationships
- National market share rankings showcase which firms are serving which clientele
- A state-by-state analysis shows you which auditors might have a better understanding of your market dynamics
- A core processing listing highlights how many of an auditors clients are using which cores - underscoring their expertise in understanding your reporting
- Once you've winnowed your potential list, use the individual credit union listings to find credit unions you can call for references.
Callahan & Associates updates this data annually in partnership with the nation's largest audit firms. This comprehensive guide is the only resource of its kind available to credit unions.
Table of Contents
- Merger Shifts Top Three Firms In Credit Union Auditing Market Share
- Roundtable Discussions Reveal Credit Unionsâ€™ Top CPA Concerns
- The Allowance For Loan And Lease Losses: A Proposed New Approach With New Challenges
- Stay On Guard With IT Security
Credit Union Auditor Market
- National Market Share Ranking of CPA Firms
- National Market Share Ranking and Change of CPA Firms
- Data Processing Experience of Credit Union CPA Firms
- Market Share Ranking of CPA Firms by State
- State Distribution of Credit Unions Over $40M (MAP)
- Auditing Firms Serving Credit Unions
- Credit Union Auditing Associations & Conferences
- Auditor Listings for Credit Unions Over $500M (By Asset Size)
- Credit Union/Auditor Listing (Alphabetically by Credit Union)
- Auditor/Credit Union Listing (Alphabetically by Auditor)
- State/Credit Union/Auditor Listing (Alphabetically by State)