The Callahan Report
Stay on top of the ever-changing industry landscape with the monthly Callahan Report. With input from Chip Filson and other industry experts, The Callahan Report can quickly give you a strong understanding of even the most complex issues impacting credit unions. Subscribe today and receive the print and electronic version every month.
Examine critical credit union issues with The Callahan Report. Every month, Callahan & Associates brings together credit union leaders and industry experts such as Chip Filson to provide commentary that helps busy credit union executives stay engaged in the credit union system.
From the most recent actions by NCUA to a major legislative shift, the Callahan Report is your source for perspective on the future challenges and opportunities in the industry.
Past Article Topics Include:
- The increasing Role of Credit Unions in the U.S. Economy
- Improving the NCUA-Credit Union Relationship
- How Credit Unions Meet America's Job Priority
- Creating a Cooperative Secondary Mortgage Market
Past Industry Contributors Include:
- Jim Blaine, CEO, State Employees Credit Union, Raleigh, NC
- Barry Stricklin, Tower Federal Credit Union, Laurel, MD
- Jerry Jay, Administrator of the North Carolina Credit Union Division
- Henry Wirz, CEO, SAFE Credit union, North Highlands, CA
- Mike Collum, Realtor, Prudential One Realty, Maricopa, AZ
- Debbie Connors, CEO, MoneyOne Federal Credit Union, Largo, MD
The Callahan Report provides you with the analysis and insight you need to make more informed decisions and respond to the ever-changing industry landscape.