Callahan & Associates, Inc. is an employee-owned firm focused on improving the credit union industry through leading research, analytics, networking, and consulting. For more than 30 years, our team has been at the leading edge of credit union issues and innovations. If you are looking to join an entrepreneurial, fast-paced company that encourages and rewards excellence, consider a career with us.
If you have professional experience or are looking for a technical position in programming or analytics, please take a look at our current openings. Callahan offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
Callahan & Associates Job Opportunities
Please check back for future career openings.
Callahan & Associates offers opportunities for summer and semester internships to current college students looking to get an in-depth understanding of the credit union industry or work on specific industry-related projects.
To be considered for an available position or to inquire about internship opportunities, please send your cover letter and resume to contact David Lane at email@example.com.
Also, please be sure to check out the CreditUnions.com Career Center for opportunities throughout the credit union industry.
Callahan’s corporate environment rewards associates who are team players and demonstrate an ability to achieve results. We value self-motivated people who exhibit initiative and proactively communicate with their managers and teams. As in any entrepreneurial setting, associates who demonstrate a willingness to “do what it takes” are rewarded with increased responsibility and compensation.
Callahan offers a variety of benefits and profit sharing options.
These benefits include:
- Health/Term Life/Accident Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances
- Callahan subsidizes individual health care coverage costs. Optional dental and vision coverage is available for a monthly fee. Term life insurance; AD&D; short-term disability and long-term disability insurances are provided as a 100% company-paid benefit. Medical and Transit/Parking Flexible Spending Accounts and Dependent Care Spending Accounts are available.
- Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) is accrued from date of hire at a rate of 15 days/year, increasing by one day each year up to a maximum of 20 days. We also offer 11 paid holidays each year, inclusive of your birthday. Each associate is given one additional paid day off to support company-approved volunteer activities.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Callahan believes each associate is vital to our success and reinforces this value through company ownership in our ESOP. Associates gain ownership without investing their own money to purchase shares. Shares are accumulated and vested on an annual basis. As the company value grows, every associate shares in that appreciation.
- Profit Sharing
- Based on company performance, profit sharing is typically 1% of your annual gross salary for active associates.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Our plan provides a choice of mutual funds through Fidelity and Vanguard. We match your 6% deferral with a minimum of 50 cents on the dollar.
- Flex Schedule
- Associates may request a flex schedule after 90 days of employment, with approval subject to company needs and the consent of their direct manager.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Callahan provides tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate courses related to employment.